Thursday, March 29, 2012

Drawing Circles and line and text note in report

I am not sure if this is possible with the reporting tool, but I thought I
would ask. In MS Word, you are able to select an option to â'drawâ' a line or
object on the screen. thought that it would be useful to allow a user to add
a circle or line and a text note to the report prior to printing it. I want
to know whether this is possibleExample: if I wanted to circle the name of
one employee on the report before printing it.
Is this possible with the SQL report writer?
Thanks!Currently there is no feature in RS for users to be able to modify the report in anyway after the report is generated, but would like to have this feature in the later versions.
>--Original Message--
>I am not sure if this is possible with the reporting tool, but I thought I >would ask. In MS Word, you are able to select an option to =E2?odraw=E2?=9D a line or >object on the screen. thought that it would be useful to allow a user to add >a circle or line and a text note to the report prior to printing it. I want >to know whether this is possibleExample: if I wanted to circle the name of >one employee on the report before printing it.
>Is this possible with the SQL report writer?
> >Thanks!
> >
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment