Thursday, March 29, 2012

Drag and drop query onto Management Studio

Everytime I drag and drop a query file (.sql) from Windows Explorer onto
Management Studio, I am prompted to login. How do I get drag and drop to use
existing connection?
guy,
Install SP2 I believe. (At least it works for me.)
RLF
"guy" <guy@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OiHKPyJqHHA.4872@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Everytime I drag and drop a query file (.sql) from Windows Explorer onto
> Management Studio, I am prompted to login. How do I get drag and drop to
> use existing connection?
>
|||That"s the ticket. Thank you.
"Russell Fields" <russellfields@.nomail.com> wrote in message
news:OGnQpwRqHHA.3740@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> guy,
> Install SP2 I believe. (At least it works for me.)
> RLF
> "guy" <guy@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:OiHKPyJqHHA.4872@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment