Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Downloading files from sql server

I am looking for some material for downloading documents from sqlserver. I can upload documents in my app but i would also like todownload those files too.
Thank you
My normal reply to this question is to search this SQL Server &MSDE forum for the word BLOB. But unfortunately I see theindexing of posts is not yet complete and this is not turning up theresults I would hope for.
TryLoad Images from and Save Images to a Database andHow To Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET with Visual C# .NET.
|||yeah i've been finding it quite hard to find anything ongoogle/internet. And i need to do it asp.net, i've got the uploading ofthe files to work, its just viewing the files which is more challengingit seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment