Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dragging multiple fields to a table?

Ok, there has to be a way of dragging multiple fields from a dataset
to a table like there is in Access. I have a dataset of about 30-40
columns and it will be excruciating to right click on a column in the
table 30-40 times to add more columns so that I can then drag one at a
time all the fields to each new column.
Please tell me that I don't have to do this one by one. Thanks for
any input.You can drag one field at a time from the field list and drop it in the
cell. You don't to right-click on the cell and add it through the
expression builder. you can select multiple fields and drag&drop them but I
don't think that will work unless your using a list.
"Stoma_Kalos" <fzuma@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:e876e3c8.0407211308.39c6da3a@.posting.google.com...
> Ok, there has to be a way of dragging multiple fields from a dataset
> to a table like there is in Access. I have a dataset of about 30-40
> columns and it will be excruciating to right click on a column in the
> table 30-40 times to add more columns so that I can then drag one at a
> time all the fields to each new column.
> Please tell me that I don't have to do this one by one. Thanks for
> any input.

No comments:

Post a Comment