Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't have any Server to choose from the Server name list

Hi
I have just installed SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. I have Microsoft
Windows 2000. When I start SQL Server Management Studio and have to choose a
server from the Server name list, the list is empty. I have no clue what to
do?
Please Help me!!!
Explain carefully
FiaType the name of the server in the Server Name field. If
it's an named instance, you would need to type
ServerName\InstanceName
-Sue
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:04:03 GMT, "fiaolle"
<fiaolle@.telia.com> wrote:

>Hi
>I have just installed SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. I have Microsoft
>Windows 2000. When I start SQL Server Management Studio and have to choose
a
>server from the Server name list, the list is empty. I have no clue what to
>do?
>Please Help me!!!
>Explain carefully
>Fia
>

No comments:

Post a Comment