Sunday, February 26, 2012

don''t find Management Studio after installed SQL 2008 CTP JULY.

My OS is WinXP

I don't find Management Studio after installed SQL 2008 CTP JULY.

Why?

Thanks!

bill

I now it sounds like a super obvious question, but did you select to install Management Studio? Did you hit any installation errors?

Take a look at C:\Program Files\microsoft sql server\100\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\Summary.txt to see if there were any installation errors.

Cheers,

Dan

|||

Bill,

Since we haven't heard back from you in ~10 days I'm going to close this as answered. If you're still encountering problems with Management Studio feel free to post a new thread.

Cheers,

Dan

|||

Same problem I am facing. As per comment I have checked with log file and content are as below:

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 10.0.1049.14
==============================
OS Version : Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Time : Sun Sep 23 13:07:25 2007

So please help me resolve this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment