Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dont display the field if it contains a zero value

I'm working on a report for accounting. Usually debit and credit prob. I don't want to display the field if it contains zero. It creates a gap on my reports and want to avoid it.
Anyone who can help?
Thanks.Using CR 8.5 and RDC, each field has a setting called 'SuppressIfZero' and one called 'SuppressIfBlank'. As the name implies, setting the 'SuppressIfZero' to True will suppress the field if the value is Zero, setting the 'SuppressIfBlank' to True will suppress the field if it's blank.|||I did what you said but I still get a gap between my text. How can I eliminate it?

Thanks.|||Try to put the field in a separate section (If possible), and Suppress section if that value is blank.|||Hi

try suppressing the field or use a formula

if (fieldname) = "0" then "No Data"

I was working on the same thing in crystal reports 9 and got up to this finally.

c ya

No comments:

Post a Comment